In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that the website can be found under the domain “www.ersportslaw.com”, and their respective subdomains and subdirectories (hereinafter, the “Website”), are the property of Enric Ripoll González (hereinafter ER SPORTS), a Spanish citizen, with DNI 40560512N and address for notification purposes at Calle de la Isla de Arosa, 12, 1ºC, 28035 Madrid Spain.
Access to this Website and the use of its contents and services is subject to the following conditions of use. Said use implies full adherence, with no exceptions, to the conditions of use set forth in the version published at the time the User accesses it.
CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE
The User commits to using the Website and its Contents and/or Services included therein diligently and correctly.
The Website is available for personal use only, not commercial. The User commits not to damage, misuse or destroy the equipment and electronic systems or telecommunications equipment of ER SPORTS LAW or of any other third parties or the contents included and/or stored therein.
Copying, republishing, publishing, distributing, transferring, or modifying the Website, in part or in full is expressly prohibited.
ER SPORTS LAW reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the contents and services it includes. The User recognizes and accepts that ER SPORTS LAW may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the contents and/or services included on the Website at any time.
2.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
This Website and its contents, services, and elements (including, but not limited to the audio, video, text, photos, graphics, images, trademarks, etc.) are the property of ER SPORTS LAW or third parties. The User’s access and browsing shall never be interpreted as ER SPORTS LAW waiving, transferring, licensing, or ceding these rights in full or in part.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or a part of the contents of this Website is expressly prohibited. This includes making the contents of this Website available, in full or in part, on any software and through any technical means, without the authorization of ER SPORTS LAW.
The trademark, brand name or any distinctive signs are the property of ER SPORTS LAW, and the use of said signs is prevented without the express, written acceptance by ER SPORTS LAW.
3.- Rules of use of the Website
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, access, navigation or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose.
In particular, by way of example and not limitation, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the device of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other users;
- Using the Website illegally, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any ER SPORTS server, or to the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, password extraction or any other illegitimate means;
- Breaking, or attempting to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the Website;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of ER SPORTS, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the results of the same and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates these conditions of use in any way.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the user may entail the adoption by ER SPORTS of the appropriate measures covered by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
In the event that you find any information or content on the Website that may be inappropriate, contrary to current regulations, or contrary to the conditions provided on the Website b Please inform ER SPORTS immediately through the different means available for it.
4.- Guarantees and Liability
Unless otherwise stipulated by Law, or express indication otherwise, the User expressly recognizes and accepts that ER SPORTS LAW does not grant any guarantee on the Website or the contents or services included therein, including, but not limited to, the availability and continuity of running the Website, the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and the contents and/or services included therein, the lack of truthfulness, exactness, thoroughness, pertinence and/or update of the contents, etc.
Likewise, ER SPORTS LAW does not guarantee the absence of “computer viruses”.
ER SPORTS LAW shall not be responsible for any damage derived from the use of the Website or damages of any type caused by the User that entail a reason for error or disconnection from the telecommunication network that produces the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Website service during or prior to providing services.
5.- Data Protection
ER SPORTS could process information about visitors to the Website. To this end, the Website may use navigation cookies or other common invisible systems, in order to optimize and improve navigation on the Website.
In the event that the Website contains links or hyperlinks to other websites on the Internet (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”), ER SPORTS LAW shall not exercise any type of control on said sites and contents.
ER SPORTS LAW shall not assume any liability for the services and contents of the Linked Sites.
8.- Duration of the conditions of use and their modification
ER SPORTS LAW may modify the conditions determined herein, duly published as they appear at any moment. These conditions shall last as long as they are displayed and until they are modified by others that are duly published.
9.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions of use shall be governed and interpreted by Spanish legislation in force.
Unless legally stated otherwise, for the interpretation or execution of the provisions contained in these conditions, the parties submit themselves to the Courts of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply. In the event that any clauses of these conditions are declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall be fully effective, considering the will of the parties and the purpose of the clauses.